• 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
• PoE power budget is up to 192W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
• Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor
• Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
• QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV.
Ideal for Surveillance
TL-SG1218MPE complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget is up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 192W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Making Management Easy
TL-SG1218MPE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG1218MPE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS.