• 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
• With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
• Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
• Requires no configuration and installation
What This Product Does
TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG1005P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 56W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.