Supermicro’s Trusted Platform Module AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) with TCG 2.0, stores information such as keys; password and digital certificates, and provides additional security against external software attacks and from physical theft to systems.
TPM implements Root-of-Trust, which initiates during system boot process to establish trust level; gathering measurements about the running environment, OS, for trusted reporting. Security of the whole system is based on the protection and secrecy of the cryptographic system, especially against reading out or manipulation of the key material.
Supermicro’s AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) provides a computing system the ability to run applications more securely, run a more secured remote access environment, as well as perform electronic transactions and digital communications more safely and security.
• TCG 2.0 compliant trusted platform module (TPM)
• Microcontroller in 0.22/0.09 ìm CMOS technology
• Compliant embedded software
• EEPROM for TCG firmware enhancements and for user data and keys
• Hardware accelerator for SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash algorithm
• True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
• Tick counter with tamper detection
• Protection against Dictionary Attack
• General Purpose Input/output
• Intel Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Support
• Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
• Power saving sleep mode
• 3.3 V power supply