The Most Compact and Advanced 10GBase-T Adapters
The Supermicro AOC-MTG-i2T are the most feature rich low power 10GBase-T controllers in the market today. Based on the Intel® X550 chipset with virtualization features such as VXLAN and NVGRE, it offers flexible connectivity selection for all networking requirements. The second generation integrated 10GbE MAC+PHY drives down both cost and power enabling a highly cost effective deployment of 10GbE in the data center. The AOC-MTG-i2T is among the most innovative 10GbE controllers in the market and an excellent choice to expand network connectivity in data centers and enterprise environments.
• Super I/O Module (SIOM) Form Factor
• Intel® X550 10GbE controller. The second generation, 10GBase-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY.
• Backward compatibility with existing 1000Base-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE.
• Dual RJ45 Connectors
• Network Virtualization Offloads: VXLAN and NVGRE
• VMDq and SR-IOV for virtualized Environment
• Asset Management Features with thermal sensor
• NC-SI for Remote Management
• Supports RJ-45 Category-6 and 6A cables
• RoHS compliant 6/6