SIIG’s HDMI 4K HDBaseT Extender Over Single CAT5e/6 Cable with IR Control – 70m is designed to extend HDMI signal from a HDMI source device to a remotely located HDMI display up to 230ft using economical CAT5e/6 cable. It is engineered with premium standard HDBaseT technology to transmit uncompressed HDMI audio and video content, IR and power over the Ethernet cable. Up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz Ultra HD video resolution and 7.1-channel audio are supported to bring you crystal clear stunning video images with high fidelity immersive sound quality. It also offers Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature to supply power to both the transmitter and receiver units only using a single power adapter, allowing greater installation flexibility where power outlets may not be accessible. Built-in bi-directional IR provides full control capability to enable remote controlling the HDMI source device from the display unit and vice versa. Ultra-slim low profile color coded housing with mounting brackets makes it easy to be identified and integrated into versatile application environment.
• Extends a HDMI signal to a remote display up to 230ft (70m) away through a single CAT5e/6 cable
• Delivers crystal clear picture quality with resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz
• 7.1 Digital sound capabilities as well as uncompressed LPCM and compressed DTS-HD in Dolby True HD
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 protocols and backwards compatible with earlier versions
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature, only one power adapter is required to power both the transmitter and receiver units
• Ultra-slim low profile design easily integrates into any application environment, includes mounting brackets for different installation requirements