The Fractal Design Dynamic X2 series are true all-purpose fans, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to the new LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing.
The customized design of the Dynamic X2 results in a beautiful fan that helps to keep your system cool, yet quiet. Designed together with Fractal Design’s high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.
Available in multiple color combinations including black, white, or the classic Fractal Design color scheme with white blades and black frame, the Dynamic X2 series are the perfect choice for those seeking an expertly balanced fan with exceptional dependability.
• High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability
• Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time
• Optimized fan geometry balances airflow and static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario
• Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts
• “Trip wire” technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment
• Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build
• Available in 120mm and 140mm sizes and multiple colors including black, white or the signature Fractal Design white-on-black combination