Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series.
Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism encase an entirely redesigned interior with unprecedented component support and storage flexibility. Six 3.5”/2.5” drives and two 2.5” drives can be installed with precision placement in countless configurations throughout the case.
The spacious and fully adaptable framework of the Define R6 sports nine fan mounts, integrated PWM fan hub and support for radiators up to 420mm, making it the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent™ technology allows an effortless transition from steel-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation setup.
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
• Full-size seamless scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel
• Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
• USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds
• Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual-handed mounting system for adaptability with elegance
• Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
• Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three PWM devices via your motherboard
• Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed, ensuring optimal airflow via two intake fans and a single exhaust