The Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, cooling performance and value.
The Core 1000 USB 3.0 brings forth many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in length as a result of the innovative, vertical HDD mounting bracket. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior.
The sleek black interior is contrasted with white expansion slots while all HDD mountings are fitted with anti-vibration silicone grommets for optimal silence.
• Simple yet elegant mesh front panel allowing for increased airflow through the case
• Optimized for performance in a compact, micro-ATX form factor with multiple cooling options
• NEW: 1 x USB 3.0 with internal connector, 1 x USB 2.0
• One Silent Series R2 fan included: 1 x 120mm in front
• A total of 3 fan slots (1 x 120mm in front, 1 x 92mm in rear, 1 x 120mm in side panel)
• Innovative HDD positioning which mounts the HDD or SSDs vertically on the mounting bracket with anti-vibration silicone grommets
• Supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in length
• Supports various combinations of drive sets ups: 3 x 2.5″ SSD, 2 x 3.5″ HDD or 1 x 2.5″ SSD + 1 x 3.5″ HDD
• Dust filter for front fan position