• Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
• Supports 9.95 to 10.5 Gb/s bit rates
• Power dissipation < 1W • RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free) • Commercial temperature range -5°C to 70°C • Single 3.3V power supply • Maximum link length of 10km • Uncooled 1310nm DFB laser • Limiting electrical interface receiver. • Duplex LC connector • Built-in digital diagnostic functions APPLICATIONS
• 10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet
• 1200-SM-LL-L 10G Fibre Channel
Finisar’s FTLX1475D3BCL 10Gb/s Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet links up to 10km over Single Mode fiber. They are compliant with SFF-84311, SFF-84322 and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASELR/ LW3, and 10G Fibre Channel 1200-SM-LL-L4. Digital diagnostics monitoring is available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-84725. The FTLX1475D3BCL employs a limiting receiver.