The DGS-3130 Series switches are Lite Layer 3 Stackable Managed Switches designed to connect end-users in a secure enterprise or metro Ethernet access network. These switches support multicast, and enhanced security, making them an ideal Gigabit access layer solution. The DGS-3130-30TS/54TS provides 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports. The DGS-3130-30PS/54PS provides 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Power over Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit Ethernet ports. The DGS-3130-30S/54S provides 24 or 48 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports. Each 10/100/1000 Mbps port on the DGS-3130-30PS/54PS supports the 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards. The default power budget for these models is 370 watts and can be expanded to 740 watts with the DPS-700 RPS. The switches are also equipped with an USB 2.0 port, allowing the user to boot images and upload configuration files directly from, as well as conveniently save syslog files onto a USB 2.0 storage device.
TP-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router0 out of 5(0)
SKU: ARCHER C20
- Upgrade your Wi-Fi to connect newer AC devices
- Delivers reliable AC750 Wi-Fi over dual 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (433 Mbps) bands*
- Strong coverage and connectivity with three high-quality antennas
- Easily set up and manage your Wi-Fi using the intuitive Tether App
TP-Link AC1900 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router0 out of 5(0)
SKU: ARCHER A9
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi – 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps at band.
- MU-MIMO – 3 simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- Security Assurance – Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network, and Access Control provide strong guarantee for Wi-Fi Security.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.