The DGS-3130 Series switches are Lite Layer 3 Stackable Managed Switches designed to connect end-users in a secure enterprise or metro Ethernet access network. These switches support multicast, and enhanced security, making them an ideal Gigabit access layer solution. The DGS-3130-30TS/54TS provides 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports. The DGS-3130-30PS/54PS provides 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Power over Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit Ethernet ports. The DGS-3130-30S/54S provides 24 or 48 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports. Each 10/100/1000 Mbps port on the DGS-3130-30PS/54PS supports the 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards. The default power budget for these models is 370 watts and can be expanded to 740 watts with the DPS-700 RPS. The switches are also equipped with an USB 2.0 port, allowing the user to boot images and upload configuration files directly from, as well as conveniently save syslog files onto a USB 2.0 storage device.
TP-Link AC1900 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router0 out of 5(0)
SKU: ARCHER A9
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi – 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps at band.
- MU-MIMO – 3 simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage – Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- Security Assurance – Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network, and Access Control provide strong guarantee for Wi-Fi Security.
- Intelligent Connection – Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router0 out of 5(0)
SKU: ARCHER C6
- Supports 802.11ac standard
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth*
- 4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage*
- Easy network management at your fingertips with the TP-Link Tether app
- MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once**
- Beamforming technology concentrates signal to your devices
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new WiFi access point