• Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors with enhanced I/O, memory and security
• Supports up to 16 DIMMs for up to 2 TB of memory
• Flexible storage design with up to twelve 2.5-inch hot-swap SATA,SAS and NVME drives and one M.2 22110 SSDs
• Redundant 650W 80 Plus Platinum power supplies for high power efficiency
• Supports up to 225W TDP
• Features two PCI 4.0 lanes with 16 GT/s for next-gen connectivity
• Dual onboard LAN for improved data throughput and efficiency, plus one optional OCP 2.0 mezzanine card supporting up to 100G or higher ultrafast speed for HPC
• Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and ASUS Control Center for in-band management
• Features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar 2.0 technology that automatically adjusts fan curves across various zones
Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors
The AMD EPYC™ 7002 processor features the world’s first 7nm datacenter-design and a PCI Express® 4.0-capable x86 server processor with up to 2x the performance and 4x the floating point capability versus the previous 7001 generation. With support for up to 64 cores, 128 threads, 8-channels DDR4 3200, 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes and 225W of thermal design power (TDP), this processor is also designed with encryption features in memory and virtualization for security assurance.
Accelerate your workloads
To effectively manage the storage demands of growing amounts of data, RS500A-E10-RS12U supports for up to twelve 2.5-inch hot-swap SATA, SAS and NVMe drives in a 1U chassis for flexible expansion for storage. One M.2 slot accommodates 22110-size SSDs with support for additional OS storage and PCIe Gen3 x4 bandwidth — 5.3X faster than 6 Gb/s SATA III — for faster boot speeds.
Redundant Platinum PSU support
650W 80 Plus Platinum power supplies with 92%+ efficiency directly reduce operating costs and capital expenses.