• Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
• 95W CPU and up to 128GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
• Rack-optimized design maximizes cooling for excellent thermal efficiency
• Flexible expandability with 6 SATA HDDs, 2 PCIe Gen3 slots and 1 PCI legacy slot
• Quad Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
• Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
• High-speed mini-SAS HD connections
• TPM2.0 Ready secures store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data
• Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
• Optional ASMB9-iKVM module available for 24/7 remote monitoring and diagnostics
Industry-standard ATX server board with multiple expandability options
P11C-C/4L is a server motherboard based on the Intel® Xeon® E platform and Intel® C242 chipset offering quad server-class Intel® Ethernet and flexible expandability with dual M.2, six SATA 6G, two PCIe, and one PCI slot for legacy devices.
The layout is rack-optimized placement where the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency.
Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance speed NVMe support
P11C-C/4L support max 5NVMe drives(3x 2.5-inch SSDs and 2x M.2) through PCIe bifurcation from CPU. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are an astonishing 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.