• 1.77” full-color OLED panel for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations via ASUS LIVEDASH software controls
• Aura Sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
• Precise PWM pump and fan control via FanXpert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
• ROG Ryuo Fan Model 12 tuned for optimal airflow and static pressure to improve radiator performance
• Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
ROG has developed the world’s first AIO cooler to feature an embedded 1.77” LiveDash color OLED panel that can show real-time system stats and personalized GIFs. Our Livedash software, even allows the display to be synchronized with the LiveDash OLED panel that’s featured on high-end ASUS motherboards.
The Addressable RGB lighting of RYUO adds a subtle glow that helps to highlight the CPU as the heart of any build. The impact is further enhanced with ASUS Aura Sync extending harmonized effects throughout the system.
Featuring the latest micro-channel technology, RYUO’s cold plate has 30% lower thermal resistance than competing products.
Unlike competing AIOs, RYUO features 4-pin PWM control for both the pump and radiator fans. PWM control allows ultra-low fan and pump speeds when the system is performing light tasks or idling, helping to reduce unnecessary noise.
The RYUO Fan model 12 was specifically tuned to optimize performance for RYUO radiators. The RYUO Fan model 12 provides 12% more airflow and 7% more static pressure than the competition.
ASUS LIVEDASH and FanXpert software utilities provide the ability to monitor system stats, display custom GIFs and image files, adjust fan speeds, and control the RYUO’s RGB lighting.